Re: Re: [IP] travel to paris or any time zone change.

In a message dated 4/9/01 1:31:19 PM, email @ redacted writes:

>Contrary to Linda's experience I have been stopped and scanned with a wand
>many times and was strip searched when leaving Athens Greece because of

I just came back from a week in Puerto Rico. It is still a possession of the
US, but, I detached my pump and put it in the basket where people put keys
etc, that set off the alarms. Then I put my vials of insulin in there too. I
walked through the scanner, pump free and reattached on the other side.
I don't know how other countries would have handle it,  but I figured it was
better to do it that way rather than have them think I was hiding a bomb.