[IP] My apologies! Re: Highly recommended by Elizabeth

I apologize to anyone who didn't like this little message.
I thought that some of 'us' could use a little lift.
IF you did see it, you'd see that I was only wishing all
of you the best. I guess I need to go back and read the
rules for this list. I really am sorry. I do need to say
however, I've received several personal emails back that
said 'thank you for sending this, it really cheered me up"!
However, since you have said that it is not appropriate,
I will refrain from ever sending anything like this again in the future.
Again, my apologies,
PS Before anyone tells me not to take this personally,
I haven't, I just know now that we cannot sent things like that. :o(