[IP] Re: Winnie the Pooh

Sorry to clutter up this list with irrelevant stuff.  But....Being from
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada I can't let this pass.

Winnie, the real live black bear, is from White River, Ontario--a place in
the middle of nowhere, where you really don't want to visit (sorry if I'm
insulting anyone from there!).  A soldier from Winnipeg, about to be shipped
off to the war in Europe, found the bear and brought him to be a pet/mascot
for his unit.  When they could no longer keep him, they donated him to the
London Zoo.  Hence his/her name, Winnie.  White River has a Winnie the Pooh
museum along the Trans-Canada Highway.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, pumping tomorrow!!