[IP] Travel to Paris

My advise, If you are an American,( and I will get flammed for this is)
DON'T GO.....TO PARIS THAT IS.

I have been 5 times - each time hated it more and more -
The french HATE americans.

Europe I love.
There are many good docs/hospitals etc. in Europe, It is not a
third world country...but
take:
1. A letter from your endo/doc describing you DX
2. Extra Rx's - even if not valid - will help local doc's/Pharmices
   fill Rx's
3. Extra everything medical.
4. Remember most of europe insulin is U40 - NOT u100, so may have
to totally convert your basels IF you need insulin - or have to get
a shot/pen/etc.
5. Also, get aquainted with the other way to measure blood
sugar(mmdl/mol?)
6. TAKE MEDICAL ID
7. Check will local embasay,Hotels, etc. to establish a local
contact/doc/
hospital - BEFORE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

Just MHO....from MY experinces.  Been to Europe 14 times.