[IP] Re: Q about 24-hr collection

>>what time did she start collecting and what time did she end?

Brian Carter>>

> I have a friend who forgot to save her *second* void of the day to start her
24-hr. urine collection (discard the first and mark the time). So, she started
with the 3rd one and continued to the next day until that one - which equaled
24 hrs. >

That was from my first post. It still equaled 24 hrs. She's had DM 66 years
and is quite bright. Since I'm doing one today, I thought I'd throw the Q out
to the list and see if she was correct in her assumption. The lab tech was
upset, but as she said, isn't 24 hrs. still 24 hrs??

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics