Re: [IP] Any hints on removing the tape? Fast-acting numbing creams?

there is also a quick acting spray, but I don't remember the name of it.  It
basically "freezes" the area.  This is what was used on Rachel (3 1/2 years
old) on her VERY first site....  (3/30/01)  I just threw the bottle away...
darn what is it called....  Oh well, maybe someone else will have the name
for you!

Mom to Rachel and Blossom, pumping 10 days