Re: [IP] travel to paris or any time zone change.

Contrary to Linda's experience I have been stopped and scanned with a wand
many times and was strip searched when leaving Athens Greece because of the

When I travel over many time zones I change my pump to the time at my
destination when I leave.  When I last traveled from Southern California to
Turkey I had an over night layover in New York.  When I left L.A. I set my
pump to N.Y. time.  The next day when I left N.Y. I set my pump to Turkish
time.  I did the same on the reverse trip and had no problems.

Tnx, Corky