[IP] bubbles in cartridges

Just an fyi for everyone.  I opened my 2nd box of cartridges and found air
bubbles in every one of them.  BOY  am i disappointed.  I thought there was
something wrong with them.  I also thought i'd be nice and call and tell the
company so that they could know this kind of thing was happening.  They gave
me a hard time, of course insulin can form bubbles in cartridges, we already
knew that.  Well the first box had no bubbles and my district manager for D
told me they wouldn't.  I was told to ask him where he's getting his
information.   sigh.  NOt a pleasant phone call.
I feel really let down, I was so sure these cartridges were the best thing
that had happened in pumping and now i know there is no guarantee they will
be bubble free.  So why am i paying more to buy them prefilled?
I will never call lilly about anything again!!!

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01