[IP] Highly Recommended by Elizabeth

Hi,

Elizabeth would like you to see this Web page:

Prescription
(By Send4Fun)

Click below to see this page and to join the Send4Fun mailing list:
http://www.flowgo.com/rsubf.cfm?id=fdtSkmsvjljBjbeyucgDagq&l=13&p=6361&d=04-08-01

To just visit the recommended page, click here:
http://www.flowgo.com/refer/redir.cfm?page_id=6361&d=04-08-01

Elizabeth also included this note:
Just thought you all could use a little lift!!!

We also thought you might be interested in the following SPECIAL offer!

No Credit Checks!  No Credit Turndowns!  No Employment Verification!  Get the credit you deserve!
http://www.flowgo.com/adredir.cfm?ad_id=166&d=04-08-01

The flowgo.com mail referral system is meant to be used exclusively as a way to forward preferred pages to friends.

One of your friends sent this email through our website.
Friend's name: Elizabeth
Friend's IP address: 64.12.104.49
Date and Time: 4/8/01 18:16:03 PM Pacific

If you feel this email was sent to you in error, or you do not know the friend you are receiving emails from, please notify us at:

email @ redacted

If you wish to never receive a referral from a friend, click the link below.

http://www.flowgo.com/nonrecip.cfm?id=fdtSkmsvjljBjbeyucgDagq