Re: [IP] Anyone have Pumper-Kid Guidelines for school???

  Contact your pump company (can't remember which one Cory(?name) is on) and
have them send you a copy of the booklet Easy as ABC, What you need to know
about children uisng insulin pumps in school.  Disetronics sent this booklet
out to me for free.  Totally by surprise.  Now our school RN has a copy also,
and so does the school counselor who has been counseling Josh.  If MM doesn't
have it then try Dis.  If you can't find it contact me again.  I may have
another one here to send you.  Not sure.  I will look thorugh my office area
and see..........I just found another copy.  Let me know if you want me to
send this out to you!  Need snail mail address.

mom to Joshua