[IP] Travel to Paris

Hi all,

I will be traveling to Paris, France next month and this will be my first
trip to Europe since Pumping. I would appreciate any advice, especially
anyone who as traveled to France. I know what supplies I need to bring but
do I need any documentation from my Doctor. Any tips on the time zone
change, Paris food, emergency situations, and anything else anyone can think
of. I will not be alone and the person I am going with deals with my
Diabetes and the Pump very well (as well as me!).

Please e-mail me at email @ redacted

Thanks in advance

Peter Hadcock

Type I - 1972