[IP] Anyone have Pumper-Kid Guidelines for school???

Hi there:  Does anyone have a sheet made up for pump guidlines for school?
Elementary in particular, but any would be good.  I also need something that
can be posted on the wall in the classroom, that tells "based on blood sugar
etc."  I have sme stuff from the www.childrenwithdiabetes.com site, but most
is now in reference to children on shots.

Any help would be great.  Either post here or email me, thank you so much!!

Shelly Tyler
(son 5 and pumping 8 months)