Re: [IP] Thank you for your info.

I really haven't been keeping up on this thread, however  since I just spoke
with Barry from Disetronic, I'd like to tell you all what I have learned.  He
stated that of all the 500,000 Disetronic waterproof pumps, there have only
been problems with 9 of them and out of the 9, they only got 8 of them back
to test to see what the problem was. He said that in all cases, it was either
the case that was cracked or the motor housing?.... This is what he stated.
His extention # there, in case any of you would like to ask him about this
is... Barry Roberts, VM # 5602
Just thought this might help a little...

All my best,
Elizabeth   >^..^<
dx 10-01-81 (Florida) type 1
Awaiting the arrival of 'Skippy'...