Re: [IP] great experience...kinda long

Hi all,
  Ok, I agree that it was exciting!!!  Just wasn't sure that everyone else
would think it was:)  I've been so happy to read your follow up posts to my
message...kind of like living the experience over again:)  I was so happy to
be able to touch Tom's family and although I wasn't sure if I was able to
express it clearly, they definitely touched my life in a HUGE way!!!  I'm
one of those people who tried to "hide" my diabetes for a long time (hey, it
is a common teenage response...:)) but am SO glad that I didn't hide it from
Tom.  (Well, I don't hide it from many anymore, at least not consciously!)
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for all the response and I am glad I
shared my story!!!   Tricia