Re: [IP] great experience...kinda long

  Not that EXCITING??!!  Oh my gosh, I was to the point of tears when I read
your story!!  This is so incredible!  You have touched this family's life in
a way that perhaps no one ever will.  And for that you can congradulate
yourself!  That is why I think it is SOO important to not hide the diabetes
or the pump!  It may open up to opportunities such as yours!

CONGRADULATIONS again!  And good luck in your studies!!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA