Re: [IP] Re: Warm Weather and Bathing Suits

       From what I've been told, and of course everyone's different, but the
two piece with the bottom that looks like a tight pair of shorts works well
for a lot. Also, because of the heat from the sun, Barry, from Disetronic,
told me that you should change your cartridge more often so that the insulin
isn't sitting around for a long time after being exposed to higher
temperatures. Guess it makes sense.
All my best,