[IP] Re: Site change highs

With us, we have found that the suggestion to do a change followed closely by
a meal and a good meal bolus has made a difference.  That way a good amount of
insulin gets pushed through and gets everything working.  How much are you
priming into the cannula?  We started with 1.0, but had to cut back to .6 as
it was doing the opposite and dropping him low afterwards!  Just keep
correcting and checking to be sure what is happening.

(Son 5 and pumping)