[IP] post site change highs

Brian has been on the pump now just over a month.  Things are going well, but
he is now having post site changes highs (over 400 sometimes) when we insert a
new site.  I know this has been talked about on the list before, but at the
time we weren't having that problem, so I admit, I scimmed over those remarks.
We just returned from Disney and this (and some sudden lows) were are only
problems.  Any advice would help.  Brian uses the MM 508 with the sils.
Thanks.  Jocelyn, Brian's Mom