RE: [IP] great experience...kinda long

When ever I get a chance to share my life with diabetes with someone else.
It is a great feeling.  This can be so isolating at times, it is wonderful
to find friends that we have this commonality with.  When ever I can I like
to share about the pump.  I always think of my friend I lost because of this
disease, and the pump gave her that much extra to her life that she probably
would have never had.  Hope this will help Tom not feel so different than
I'm sure he already does.  That's great!

Christene

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary