Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete accuracy (long)

Subject: Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete accuracy (long)

In a message dated 4/6/01 2:02:27 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I really liked it, as far as accuracy, who knows...  We have
>tried the Accu-chek Complete, Freestyle, Fasttake, Dex and now the
> >Ultra...
>none of them ever came up with the same number. >>

>I know what you mean. If I run 2 tests with the same meter from the same
>site, they are different too. Close, but no cigar! LOL

I understand that you should not use the same puncture site for two
different test. When you test and retest you should re-prick yourself in a
different site. This is because your blood begins to clot quite quickly and
this clotting changes the results of a bg test.