[IP] NEED HELP QUICK FOR DINNER CARB COUNTS PLEASE!!

i am going out for my grandmother's bday dinner and we are going to a
Bohemiem restaurant.... what i'm wondering is if anyone knows how to count
the bread dumplings that they serve, the flat round ones that are kind of
like a piece of bread......
i'm leaving in two hours......hopefully someone knows  :O)

-----
gina & mr clicks (MM508)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)