[IP] What is/was Pumpers Ink

In a message dated 4/7/2001 9:45:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Hi Rodney, Thanks so much for the history lesson on the pumpers-org. It was
very informative and I'm sure many pumpers appreciate knowing how this all
started. I've only been pumping since last August and the site has been a
great help to me. I would never have heard of pumpers-org if it wasn't listed
in Diabetic Interview magazine. And I thank them for that. Keep up the good
work, and I promise I won't flame anybody. Joan