[IP] Ultra One Touch and Forearm Testing

Ultra works great on the forearm, although I've had better luck with the
larger lancets than my usual (BD Ultrafine).  Although the Ultra is not
officially approved for it, the thigh works well too. If you have trouble
getting a drop large enough, ask Lifescan to send you the clear attachments
for the lancet device.  The attachment is intended for non-finger sites to
help draw enough blood.

Pump Daddy