Re: [IP] Hospitilization

>It is too
>bad that it is not somthing that is talked about when they learn about
>diabetes in all of their schooling,

Most Nursing schools have so much to cram into the students that they must
only spend a certain amount of time on each subject. In the field of
nursing most of the "education" is learned on the job.  They teach you
enough in school so you can practice with saftey.

>Thanks for listening, I just needed to vent a little.

Vent Vent away that is what we are here for

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438
http://members.home.net/a-pumper/  *NEW*