Re: [IP] Re: babysitters and the pump

In a message dated 4/7/01 5:58:31 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< as much as I love the idea of having a responsible
 pumper/diabetic as the babysitter, I also wondered what my kids would do if
 that babysitter went low or even worse passed out.  So we don't get out much

Funny. I have DM -- and so does the babysitter I use. I've never worried
about her going low or passing out, but my husband used to leave a bottle of
Mountain Dew very prominently on the kitchen counter. He never said anything
-- didn't want her to think he was concerned. I knew she'd call her mom if
she went low, so I told her mother where the "stuff" was in my house. LOL

Jan and Elvis