Re: Re: [IP] IP REUNION?????

Pumpers and Friends,
  As I was one of the first member, I guess I can fill everyone in, or you could look in the records for What is/was Pumpers Ink?.
 >Sam...Who do you think I was referring to as 'the founding FATHER'???  Our beloved Michael of course...

Well, I believe that Michael is more like the step-father. If I recall my history correctly this group was founded by a small group of people and it was running on someone else's system originally. When the membership began to grow, Michael volunteered to do it. Some of the really old hands may want to correct me on this. I've "only" been a member for 3 years now (and we only had about 250 subscribers).

Sam this is how I send my Chat posts via Pumper's Ink