[IP] Re: Tax question

Susan asked:
Alert ID is deductible if you make the numbers to be able to do medical de

Or if the Insurance covers such an item for us?>>>>

I highly doubt your insurance will cover it. But, it would be classified as a
medical necessity like subscriptions to periodicals to keep you in control -
and mileage to support group meetings. I know I have added mine in years ago.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!