[IP] Naming Kyle's pump

That's quite a story. Glad you made it as far as you have and our best to you
in getting your pump. BTW, I write poems so if I have a sick one, do I call on
you? ;-)

How about choosing a name for your pump after someone who made a difference in
your life and did help you get where you are? Maybe a favorite
teacher/professor/author who encouraged you along the way? This would give it
your own special name without our coming up with one.

Bluda Sue is named after my dolly when I was 3 and I wanted a name no one else
had ever thought of. Sure enough, no one else has ever thought of it. We know
you can do it. Let us know.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!

I was diagnosed at age 9 and I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.  When
 I got diabetes I got upset so I turned to school.  Everything I did from
morn 'till eve was about education.  I had few friends, I was never
interested in the opposite sex, but girls liked me for my silence.  I had to
learn to turn people down then, but 'twas hard because so many people had
rejected me because of diabetes.  In the beggining of intermidiate school I
was reading Latin, and had an IQ higher than most of my mentors.  My social
skills were ruined because I skipped 3 grades.  And while I was more mature
in wisdom, Brian, I was very immature in my social skills.  My mother could
not give me injections because she was in chemotherapy, and my father was
dead.  I had to accept all of that responsibility, and I did not even have a
doctor.  Eventually, my social skills improved, and I started going out  and
did what most teenagers did, and most of my friends were more mature because
I educated them.

Things got better for me,