[IP] Re: Speaking at a conference

> I like the joke idea, but try not to make it toooo corny!  lol >

I don't like the joke idea - it shows inexperience and usually doesn't come
off well. I already gave you a tip of doing a quick survey of your audience -
how many are pumpers? How many wannabes?  Who's the youngest pumper present?
etc. That way they'll know who is there amongst them and it relaxes them - and
you.  Let us know how it goes. When is it? (~_^)

Jan, DTM
(61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)
http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics