Re: [IP] Vent Over Due

I was diagnosed at age 9 and I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.  When
 I got diabetes I got upset so I turned to school.  Everything I did from
morn 'till eve was about education.  I had few friends, I was never
interested in the opposite sex, but girls liked me for my silence.  I had to
learn to turn people down then, but 'twas hard because so many people had
rejected me because of diabetes.  In the beggining of intermidiate school I
was reading Latin, and had an IQ higher than most of my mentors.  My social
skills were ruined because I skipped 3 grades.  And while I was more mature
in wisdom, Brian, I was very immature in my social skills.  My mother could
not give me injections because she was in chemotherapy, and my father was
dead.  I had to accept all of that responsibility, and I did not even have a
doctor.  Eventually, my social skills improved, and I started going out  and
did what most teenagers did, and most of my friends were more mature because
I educated them.

Things got better for me,