Re: [IP] We need your positive thoughts and prayers.

> Needless to say, we are very worried about him. He has had this disease
> 58 years. He turned 62 in February. He lives in San Antonio, TX.
> Please pray for his recovery.

I also belong to an internet prayer chain, may I have permission to submit
your brother to our prayer chain?  It is a great group....

I can email or post the www site addy for any who are interested.  They
helped Rachel get her pump and currently have her "featured" on their home
page with her "miracle" pump....

Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 3 yrs 8 mths, pumping 8 days and counting