Re: [IP] IP REUNION?????

At 11:44 PM 4/6/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Sam...Who do you think I was referring to as 'the founding FATHER'???  Our
 >beloved Michael of course...

Well, I believe that Michael is more like the step-father. If I recall my
history correctly this group was founded by a small group of people and it
was running on someone else's system originally. When the membership began
to grow, Michael volunteered to do it. Some of the really old hands may
want to correct me on this. I've "only" been a member for 3 years now (and
we only had about 250 subscribers).