[IP] bathing suits

Hi Kitty,

I switched to two piece suits.  I am 50 years old, and
have quite a tummy, but I have been able to find suits
where the bottoms are more like shorts or skirts.  I
use my abdomen for the site, clip the pump onto the
waistband, and can easily just reach under the suit
and disconnect when I am going into the water.
I find this is easiest for me.
Same thing for regular clothes - I started buying two
piece dresses so I can always wear my pump on my

Pumping for 4 1/2 years...

Do You Yahoo!?