[IP] Another Accuchek Complete Question

Hi:  I am still trying to find something out, because I paid the
remaining payments on my Minimed 508 last week, ran into some glitches
with the HMO and just want to be sure that everything gets accepted as
paid in full. I think, according to what I have read here, that I should
be getting a meter package now that this is paid in full.  I want to
know if this is correct, and is there any other thing that I will
receive to show I am "Paid in Full."

I'm kind of wanting one more Accuchek Complete anyway, so that's why I'm