[IP] bolusing to disconnect

> > Since you will be swimming and climbing up to water rides, you may
decrease up to 50%, so you might give > >

> you give it all at once before you disconnect?  won't you go low? >

That is a good question. When we pumped (me from 8/83-11/92) in the beginning
the pumps delivered in whole units only - not tenths, and we used Regular then
Velosulin which later was buffered.  A peak is still a peak, so I, too, would
like an explanation of this one. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics