[IP] Bicycling commuter

I would like to know if there are any other bike commuters in this group? My
concern is that after my morning commute my BS will shoot up to 300+,
usually within the hour but, not all the time. Maybe 4 out of 5 times. I
commute to work three times per week, 10 miles one way. My average speed is
14.5-15.5. Always the same route. I do not change or suspend my basal rates
while riding. On my riding days my breakfast doesn't change. I have stopped
at the half way point and checked my bs with no significant differance from
my morning or pre-ride bs. My doc thinks it could be my adrenalin kicking
in, suggesting that I don't ride that early (6am). Any other suggestion? I
have no problem with the commute home. Always good numbers.

Thanks for your help!