[IP] kaiser

Well I made war with Kaiser. I have a 507C and want to up grade to a 508,
which will further enhance my diabetic care . But they see it as a luxury
rather than a need . I filled a grievance to the State of CA. and one directly
with them . They also want me to change my Blood meters to One touch, I am
currently using the fast take and the dex due to my line of work and my life
style . They are also denying me of some of the pump supplies that I find is
necessary to have, skin preps and unisolve. This is my first time with Kaiser
and maybe my last, But I don't give up easily. So if any one out there have
any ideas on how to over come these obstacles, let me know any advise will be
helpful.
thanks

wesley