Re: [IP] Ultra One Touch and Forearm Testing

  Josh started using the FREESTYLE meter a fe months ago when our local rep
gave a whole bunch of them to our endo to pass out.  We did have trouble
using it on the arms at first, but, thanks to another member of this family
we are now able to do great uding Josh's forearm.  And if there is a way to
save his little fingers from numerous pokes then that is a good thing.

mom to Joshua