Re: [IP] Help/advice for a fellow pumper & surgery

  I absolute LOVE it!!  <no pump no surgery>  That is absolutely the best
attitude and the best way to do things these days.  And a perfect opportunity
to EDUCATE!!!  As a mom of a young IPer that is the attitude that I am
maintaining...This is how it is GOING to be!  That is how I got Josh on the
pump in the first place.  And on Humalog before that.  I WANTED it and it
happened.  But then I have THE WORLD"S BEST ENDO who is very willing to learn
and grow with his patients.  And now he LOVES the pump almost as much as we
do and is trying to put ALL of his kids on them right away.  And we are
talking about a military MD here!  And, oh yea, our miliary insurance is
SOOOOO PRO PUMP because of all of the good results too.  I feel extremely
lucky to be in the situation we are in with MDs and insurance!!  Sure wish I
could share!!!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA