Re: [IP] Vacation: HELP!

> Well, we are going to Scottsdale, Arizona for April school vacation.
> This will be the first time since pumping Lauren is around a pool
> all day long. I'm wondering if anyone has any tips for being
> disconnected for a long period of time.

Lily stays connected unless she plans to be in or near water where
she might go in. She boluses for the next hour and checks
periodically, bolusing (basal insulin) as she thinks necessary to
cover for the comming disconnect period. This works pretty good
for all day activities. Your Skiing plan sounds like it worked,
something similar will work for lounging around the pool.