Re: [IP] IP REUNION?????

> Sam...Who do you think I was referring to as 'the founding
> FATHER'???  Our beloved Michael of course...
Hmmmm..... I think the title belongs to Glenn Yoder -- thanks Glenn,
maybe I could be the founding Son heh... heh...

This list was about 20 strong when I joined many moons ago. The
founding group was called Pumpers Ink and communicated via the
email group method with the member list kept on each persons
computer. The addition of the web site and conversion to a listserv
provided the ummph to make IP grow.