Re: [IP] Help/advice for a fellow pumper & surgery

> > am having
> > > surgery Wednesday, the 11th and my diabetic educator said to take pump
> > > off and leave it home still running with a tissue under it to catch

Talk to the anesthesiologist + your endo and get the matter resolved.
The surgeon does not count in this matter. The anesthesiologist will
probably want your bg's between 150 - 200 to mitigate any problems
that might occur if things get hairy during surgery -- though this is
unlikely, that's his / her job -- to keep you stable and well while
the "mechanic" fixes things.