Re: [IP] Vacation: HELP!

In a message dated 4/7/01 11:33:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm wondering if anyone has any tips for being disconnected for a long
> period of time. We do have the MM sportspack and will try using it, but it's

there is a chapter in pumping insulin about this..... it deals with giving a
shot of nph if you are going to be disconnected over a period of time.......
do you have the book?
gina & mr clicks (MM508)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)