[IP] Vacation: HELP!

Hello all,

Well, we are going to Scottsdale, Arizona for April school vacation. This
will be the first time since pumping Lauren is around a pool all day long.
I'm wondering if anyone has any tips for being disconnected for a long
period of time. We do have the MM sportspack and will try using it, but it's
rather uncomfortable. Should I have her check bg's every two hours and then
bolus whatever basal was missing in that time? Or just go with the flow?
Skiing, with the pump on, we found great success in keeping basals the same
and not bolusing for foods (She was between 70 and 100 the whole time!!!!!)
I"m thinking that will be our plan as far as more excersise goes this time
too. it's the disconnecting I'm worried about. Any thoughts or suggestions?
I want this vacation to be FUN!!

Mom of Lauren, 9, Pump Princess of Plymouth