[IP] basal testing w/unusually strenuous exercise

Marie wrote:
>"Don't try this test following a day in which
> you've had a major insulin reaction, major emotional stress, or unusually
> strenuous exercise."

I read that as saying *unusually strenuous exercise*, therefore, if it's his
usual exercise as you state, go ahead. I'm sure you'll get other input, but
that's what I'm seeing here.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics