[IP] Re: Kyles corner

In a message dated 4/6/2001 9:04:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Welcome to the Group, Donna.
> I'm still a newbie too, so try not to hide in the corner and leave me out
> here with all these Diabetic Fogies (Just kidding, sorry, BAMM!!!!  OUch!!!
> Stop kickin' me!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!), I'm anxiously waiting for somebody to
> notice me.
> Lonely in my Corner,

*waving to Kyle*   Kyle somehow I don't see you as the hiding in the corner
Nice to meet you.  I am not a diabetic fogie.  Haven't been here too long
myself.  I think maybe a month.  My 10 year old daughter Ashley has diabetes &
 I am here to learn about the pump so I can get her on one:-)

  Kim...........Mom of Ashley(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping yet)