[IP] Thanks Everyone

I am the one having the surgery on the 11th  and greatly appreciate all
the advise. I am till so new with pumping.
I was unaware how much it could effect me taking it off.
The Endo surgeon said to leave it on ,but  I should ask my  endo Dr. and
I called and  only got to talk to my  diabetic educator, and she  said
leave it home.
I am going to ask the surgeon to leave it on  it makes a lot of since to
leave it in as it is taking place of pancreas. My bg is going high with
stress and I don't need any  more problems.
Thanks again.