Subject: [IP] Ultra One Touch and Forearm Testing

In a message dated 4/6/01 2:06:54 AM, email @ redacted writes:

I bought a Freestyle to try it. I wanted to give my poor fingers a rest. I
used it and got a lot of bruised areas on my arms. They supply 2 different
tops for the lancing deviceb&one for the finger and one for the rest of the

It uses a much smaller amt of blood that the accucheck and Fastake. That in
itself is a help. You have to pump the area on your arm to get enough blood.
The directions tell how. Then I tried turning the whole meter, strip and all,
on its side and pushing lightly until the blood went into the edge of the
strip. That worked pretty well.

I plan to alternate using it to keep my fingers in better shape.