[IP] HbA1c's - 3 months

>>> Well, I had an 8.4 and now it's 11 doc said because of an ear and sinus
infection that went untreated for three weeks!I  <snip> Oh only a three month
period between a1c's. I don't think I really understand why it did that
though,only two days above two hundred! Holley >>>

Those two days above 200 were only the recorded BGs. That's where the CGMS
(Continuous Glucose Monitoring System) can track the *in betweens* that we
don't catch, too. Would it be possible to have the test redone since there is
quite a question? Perhaps the lab goofed???

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts.