Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete accuracy (long)

  We received an Accurate Complete through a rep in our area and we had the
same things happen.  First test was so-so with our Precision QID so we were
excited about it.  But after that forget it!  We couldn't get any two numbers
to be even similar so we decided not to bother with it.  I've heard other
RAVE about this meter and that is fine but we are now using the FreeStyle and
really love that one!  And accurate??!!!!  Wow, within just a few points from
the lab at the hospital!!!

mom to Joshua